Where are your invaders most likely to hide?
- Ants - Ants are attracted to food, so wipe up spills and keep a tight lid on food containers.
- Cockroaches - Cockroaches like warm, damp areas, so fix leaky under-sink pipes quickly to keep them away.
- Flies - Trash cans are a favorite spot for flies. Empty the trash regularly and only use trash cans with lids to keep them at bay.
- Termites - Termites can cause significant damage to the walls of your home well before you know it. Get regular inspections to ward off these silent invaders.
- Aphids / Spider Mites - Plants are a favorite hiding place for aphids and spider mites. Inspect new plants before bringing them into your home to help prevent this problem.
- Silverfish - Silverfish are drawn to moist areas, so keep damp towels and clothing off the floor and ventilate your bathroom often.
- Scorpions - These dangerous invaders use plumbing lines to enter your home, so will often emerge from under a sink. Keep rocks and debris away from your home's exterior to block their path into your home.
- Fabric Pests - Fabric pests feast on cardboard boxes. Store your clothes or belongings in plastic tubs to eliminate their food source.
- House Spiders - Remove spider webs as soon as you find them. House spiders feast on most common household insects, so remove those, too.
- paper wasps
- flying insects
- aphids or spider mites
Pests and termites can hide in the most inconspicuous places. From the attic to the basement, these critters can cause extensive damage to your home and property. They also carry disease-causing bacteria that could come into contact with your family.
Terminix's pest control professionals are trained to find these pests at their source, and apply the most advanced techniques to rid your home of this nuisance.
Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. For the best in pest control services, call Terminix for a FREE quote today. You'll be glad you did.
Or fill out this form and a Pest Control consultant will call you.